Redeeming Promo Codes
1. Click ME for up to 17% OFF Carbonite!
2. Click ME for a FREE trial of Carbonite!
3. Click ME for up to 10% OFF Carbonite Small Business!
4. Click ME fora a FREE trial your Small Business! No credit is required!
Promo codes can be applied to a subscription for Carbonite either through clicking a promo link, or by entering a code during the checkout process.
Code Embedded in Link
The easiest method for applying a discount with Carbonite is to click a link associated with a Carbonite offer code advertisement (you can find them on to-touch.com). This link may be a standard hypertext link, or it may be embedded into a button you have to click. Often these buttons will be labeled with text such as, “Shop Now”, or “Redeem Offer.”
Clicking on this button will lead to the Carbonite page where an account can be created, a service package selected, and a subscription purchased. During the checkout phase in the shopping cart, the discount will be applied and can be verified before the payment commitment is completed.
Entering a Code During checkout
If the promo code offered is a text string, this can be entered during the checkout process.
- First navigate to Carbonite.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and select the service package desired.
- A pop up box will appear with a few options and a “Buy Now” button.
- Choose the desired options an click “Buy Now.”
- This will lead to a screen to create an account.
- Fill in the required information and click “Create Account.”
- On the checkout screen that appears, there is a box labeled “Offer code.”
- Enter the promo code into this box and click “Apply.”
- Verify the discount has been applied in the order total and complete the checkout process.
Benefits and Features of using Carbonite
Overview of Service
With Carbonite offer codes, you get a secure, cloud based, remote backup service that can be configured to backup computers automatically. Manual backups can also be performed and all files can be accessed from the cloud. Files stored on the Carbonite servers are encrypted, and can only be accessed by the user that puts them there. Even if another party were to obtain the files no information can be extracted from them due to the strong encryption.
All types of files can be backed up including photos, email, music, documents, system setting, and video files. Video files are automatically backed up for in the premium plans, and the base plan allows for manual backup of these files. Automatic backup will load all files to the server in the background without interfering with regular use of the computer. The premium plans will also allow for backup of external hard drives, the operating system and software programs. All home and home office plans include unlimited storage space for a single computer.